Are you wondering whether it’s worth investing more in video marketing? Do you have to be convinced? here are a few examples of video content marketing, to give you an idea of what’s in it for you.
⦁ Vlogs (video blogs) ⦁ Video interviews ⦁ Tutorial videos ⦁ Videos of presentations ⦁ Product demos and reviews ⦁ Video testimonials ⦁ Recordings of live streams ⦁ Video ads ⦁ Video Shows
Each of this video Content marketing example can be Re-purposed into micro content to serve all your content marketing needs.
Video has the ability to illustrate a brand’s story, personality, product, or even a mission faster than words alone. Let’s view the video stats:
- 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video. Wyzowl.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video. Forbes
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others. Millforbusiness
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI. Insivia
- Every 60 Seconds, 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube. Digimind
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. Popvideo
- Video users see 27% higher click-through rates and 35% higher web conversion rates. Vidyard
- More than 50% of videos are watched on mobile. Ooyala
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. Forbes